Dashboard Restoration Costs
How is a metal or wooden dashboard or interior trim restoration project priced?
The price depends on many factors, such as;
- How many items there are and how big are they?
- What finish is there already?
- Are there any changes to be made, such as size of radio housing?
- Does the veneer need replacing?
- Is the actual wood damaged?
- Is the groundwork de-laminating?
- What finish would you like?
Please email (or post) me detailed photos of all the items to be restored. From good quality detailed photos I am able to give a ballpark figure.
It is not easy to quote perfectly for restoration work without seeing the items in person. There are so many elements to pricing, that it would be irresponsible of me not to inspect your wooden trim before giving a precise quote, so that’s why I’m happy to provide a ‘ballpark’ figure based on the photos you provide and then provide a fixed quote when I receive the items and can really investigate them thoroughly.
If you would like me to provide you with a detailed quote please send all items to me. Providing the quotation is free of charge. I only charge for the return of the items should you decide not to proceed.